From: wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 300 6cyl

This is really a fruitless search in this day and age.
   Building an over bored 4.0L with a 258 crank will get you the same numbers, plus it is ready for the 4.0L head.
   The Mexican sixes had/have some of the crudest cast, heavy as sin pistons too.

   www.jeepstrokers.com  is the forum site. Spend the time there researching what needs done to fill his needs.