Re: [AMC-list] getting clipped

You have my sympthy.
I keen do 2+2=4.0
them heavier maths just leave me scream help...
up to this last month I always called honey.
now i call Luke, he is the one in the family to take down Sandies SAT tests with an 1910...or is it SAT?  Anyway, II  can do the math, but it sure do take a while!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.