Re: [AMC-list] 63-66 Classic 232 radiator and fan shroud

Re: [AMC-list] 63-66 Classic 232 radiator and fan shroud

That shroud looks different from my 65 327 shroud, should anyone be thinking
it may fit a 327/287 car, it may not work.
  My 65 990H car had a full circle type fiberglass shroud, not open on the
bottom as that one is. I know for sure as mine is cracked and needs a repair
to be full circle again.
  I'd consider selling mine if anyone needs one.
I will probably go with electric fans on the conv.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.