From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Noisy Water Pump 232
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, July 5, 2010, 9:53 PM

Happened to me, on mine, wrong head bolt in that front drivers side
location. That bolt is a wee bit shorter.

Chances are the short bolt is in some othelocation, but I wouldn't
pull them all to find it, it's only a little bit shorter... back out
the bolt, if the noise goes away you can lop it off that much.