---------
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 20:04:33 -0400
From: Richard Morgan<edatlarge@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I think I answered part of my own question about whether the simple
fix might be just changing out the 1967 Marlin headlight switch to a
post 1968 version to obtain parking lights "on" with the headlights.
According to Galvin's parts listing, they show the same replacement
switch spanning the years before and after the federal law change in
1968.  So it must be a wiring change somewhere before or after the
plug connector.  Anyone with a later than '67 TSM have some ideas?

I also have a dirty/intermittent contact switch (somewhere on the
trunk lid hinges) that operates the trunk light.  I have no clue where
to look to attempt a cleaning.  Any Suggestions?  Thx.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"