Re: [AMC-list] Fuel Pump Vac Wipers 66 Rambler

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I need a fuel pump (dual action) for a 232 in a Rambler with vacuum pipers. I probalby have one somewhere that can be rebuilt.  Suggestions?  Sources?  Rockauto doesn't list it.

Bummer, last I looked I thought they had 'em.

I can tell you this: I rebuilt my own (two of them, one as spare) and
the price of the kit wasn't much less (except for shipping) to have
someone like Peter Stathes do the work. Peter charges $70 and I think
the kit was $50.

www.amcrambler.com but I think Joe knows that.