Re: [AMC-list] Help for all those little Rambler idiosyncrasies

I don't know his name IRL, but he thinks it's a lovely game & since he's wireless, there's about as much chance of getting him as there is Osama. It's going after his "work" on the net and messing back with him that will give enjoyment.

From: wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family"
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Help for all those little Rambler
	idiosyncrasies

If you know who he really is and where he is at. You may be able to actually do something.
   They often can't catch them in the physical world. So. Having I.D. On these ass hats can be an incentive for a frustrated web searching group of law enforcement to have some fun for a change and actually arrest somebody.