From: Richard Morgan <edatlarge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Parking Light Modification
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, July 3, 2010, 6:56 AM

As I was driving my '67 Marlin on the way back from a local cruise night, I "got to thinkin" about a small modification that I've wanted to do for a long time.  It was probably in the following model year (1968) that side marker lights became the "thing" and AMC followed suit with the ability of powering those lights along with the parking lights and the headlights.  That meant that the parking lights remained on with headlights at all times.  Since I have the DPL / AMX style parking lights on the grille and they have a nice orange bulb glow when powered up, I was wondering how easy a wiring mod might be.  I remember years ago seeing one of those JC Whitney quick mods but that is long ago.  Could it be as easy as installing a later headlight switch?

Thanks,

Rich Morgan