[AMC-list] breaks brakes braeks whatever

[AMC-list] breaks brakes braeks whatever

RockAuto currently has cheap and inexpensive brake parts for AMCs.
Note the distinction... there's some brand I never heard of, $32 each
for '79 (small bearing) Bendix rotors! I opted for the last two
Raybestos "Professional" quality rotors at $52/each. Ceramic pad set
for $20. Etc. For the Classic.

Low prices, small quantities on less-popular parts smells to me of
dumping old stock. I've been slowly stockpiling key parts the last few
years.