From: Keith Evenson <epd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] 66 clutch
To: AMC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rambler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 7:42 AM

HELP! Does anybody know where I can get my clutch disk rebuilt for a 66 Classic with the self adjusting clutch?
I have it at Kennedy right now, it has been there since mid May they said it would take 2 weeks and now they can't find parts so there is no end in sight unless I can come up with somewhere else to get it done. They got the pressure plate rebuilt so that is ready but there is just some kind of hold up with the disc. Any help would be great, thanks.

Keith Evenson