From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Shows and travel
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 28, 2010, 8:34 AM

Dang and to think I drove for 10 hours on Saturday and did not get to see one single AMC!
Just an ocean, and assorted tourist traps and those crummy white sand beaches that are so  obnoxious...

Anyone from the list on the outer banks this week?...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.