From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:31:45
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 196 con rod offers

Replied in e-mail.
-------------------

From:das24rules@xxxxxxxxx

i think tom J and frank S offered connecting rods for caspers motor. i dont
remember if anyone else did. i need a rod ASAP!!! is there any way to tell if
i have the heavy or light rod besides weighing? i only have scales for my gun
powder for reloading my own ammo for my bunch of handguns and rifles.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"