[AMC-list] 196 con rod offers

i think tom J and frank S offered connecting rods for caspers motor. i dont
remember if anyone else did. i need a rod ASAP!!! is there any way to tell if
i have the heavy or light rod besides weighing? i only have scales for my gun
powder for reloading my own ammo for my bunch of handguns and rifles. not
heavy enough to measure rods. im sure you probably cant really tell a
difference by hand. i GOT to have casper able to run atleast 300 miles the
weekend of july 9-11. i just want a bandaide fix to last 300 miles. im about
to buy a t5 trans and get my 304 dropped in. i wont have that done in 2 weeks
tho. i will pay shipping and for the parts. if it has a useable piston on it
that would be even better. STD size by the way.