Re: [AMC-list] 70 pass side mirror

I was installing a side mirroe on a 69 Jav and I measured the location of my 70 AMXs mirrors, they are slightly different.
What I eventually did was sit in the seat and had an assistant move the mirror in until you can see. The location between the sill and body line will be the same, but because you are so many feet away from the pass mirror versus the drivers mirror the location is different. Not much, but a little.....Russ