[AMC-list] no plane needed!

geez, forget the plane...

I started disassembling the convertible to day and the damn thing is FULL of snakes!

Everywhere I turned there was another snake! Did I mention the snakes?

Thankfully they are all your average garden snake, black ones and green ones. All happily frolicking through the cowl, heater box and I can only assume the rockers and anywhere they can get.

I carefully took off the hood, the cowl cover and the rotten fenders. It's supposed to rain a lot tonight and I hope the lack of protection will make then move on.

needless to say, I won't be dragging it closer to the house as planned.

I've pretty much decided how to seperate the good from the bad.

Oh, did I mention there are large bumble bees nesting in the oilpan to!

definitely time for this car to Leave!
Mighty even get some browny points from the wife...not holding my breath though!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.