Re: [AMC-list] Tick, tock

I bought one of the metal carports from Lowes on customer appreciation day for $700 a fw years ago. I bought extra roofing and closed it in, but I need to but sheet metal to put across the top of it because they ran the ribs lengthwise wit a seam in the middle. By laying sheet metal perpendicular to the current metal, it will make it stronger, waterproof and snow will slide off rather than build up. It started to bow under the 17 feet we had year before last, especially when we had freezing rain.
   In hindsight, I would buy 25 foot long roof panels to eliminate the center seam and use the shorter ones on the end and lower sides

From: Wrambler
To: amc-list
Subject: [AMC-list] Tick, tock

 The clock has finally run down on the parts car, I hope anyway.

I have from tomorrow until the 6th of July OFF work!
Project one is a sawzall visit to that hulk lurking in the weeds in my field!

Anybody know a GOOD brand of 10'X 20' canopy???
Want to set it up outside my shop door and work on the conv there.
Have to move the good stuff out of my shed to the gargae as the shed is falling apart.
Need to build a new shed or some sort of lean-too for storage before winter.
Gonna be a general house cleaning party...
I know there is stuff in that shed that I don't even know I have!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.