Re: [AMC-list] WAS: 195.6 ohv head ...now AMCRC meet.

--- On Sun, 6/13/10, tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] 195.6 ohv head torquing results, with ARP studs
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010, 4:36 PM

snip

I'm thinking of driving up to Sacramento for the AMCRC national meet, it's
only 400 miles. Anyone else here going?

snip
I'm planning on going but not in the Rambler.  I'm taking a truck load of parts to sell on Saturday.   Cheap, Cheap, cheap.  I need to get rid of this stuff.  If anyone is going to the meet and want AMC parts let me know.  I have a wide assortment of junk......valuable stuff.

Joe Fulton