Re: [AMC-list] Patch Panels

" From: Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Not sure IF he does patch panels, but right now there are floor pans
" on e-bay for 64 & 69!  Frank at Classicparts4u is popping A LOT of the
" things we need and good prices too.  Here is the link to the rambler
" stuff currently on e-bay.  Tell him Richard with the Gremlins referred
" you.
"
" http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Car-Truck-Parts-/6030/i.html?Make=Rambler&_dmpt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&_mqf=0&_qfkw=1&_ssn=classicparts4u&_trksid=p4506.c0.m273

if they fit '64 and '69, they'll fit all years in between...

dunno if they're the same ones i saw last summer at sturbridge, but
the vendor agreed with me that while those were better than doing it
yourself they were not as good as repro javelin pans, which can easily
be tweaked to fit '64-9 americans.