Re: [AMC-list] Patch panels

There was a drivers side 2dr 1/4 nos in newyork somewhere.
craigslist? not sur and bet it is pricey...

I have felt for a long time if someone would just step up to the plate and do the wheel opening to the rear bumper in a section or full two door side they would find sales to be well supported.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.