----------------
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jesse<j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>

Should've made it more clear... I am KEEPING this 5 speed trans and it has a POSI rear with the 11" drums!? Don't know the gears yet, however, with the 5 spd I would suspect they are 3.31 or 3.54.? I was going to use this all in my son's AMX, but since he wants to stick with the 88 Eagle Wagon, I have actually toyed with the idea of putting this trans in the 67 Rebel SW I have, which currently has 3 on the tree... but I will probably end up selling that one.?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"