[AMC-list] Fuel neck again

I still am looking for a 2" external diameter fuel fill neck.
   I want one that takes an O-ring threaded cap for an absolute seal.
   So far the only ones I have found have been at Rock Valley and one seller in the UK. Arg.
   I don't mind paying a few bucks for one, I only need a stub about 2"s long. Just enough to get a clamp on it.
   Rock Valley stock ones are 6-8"s long and I really don't want to have to hack saw stainless to get it shorter.

    I know there is one out there somewhere, my searches just have not found it yet.