[AMC-list] 2" filler neck

  I done got me a deli ma. Need a 2" non vented fuel fill neck. Needs to be 2" tube 2" long.

   Anyone got such a piece? I should've ordered one by now. I just cant get off the fence as I need to keep it low enough below the trunk latch and reasonably straight to avoid fill issues.

   I have no aversion to using an old piece. It simply needs to have room to clamp my fill tube too

    Right now my filler is 1.5 cast pipe with a heavily teflon threaded pipe cap so I can cruise safely.

   Me  no want to go boom. .