Re: [AMC-list] Used Springs

From: Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Used Springs
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:36 PM

There's a 1981+ AMC colour called Montana Blue  - AMC code 1A, Ditzler 3366.
late1979-80 Navy  Blue '0H' is Ditzler 3243

http://www.tcpglobal.com/autocolorlibrary/aclchip.aspx?image=1981-americanmotors-pg01.jpg

Ken

That's it. Montana Blue.  I picked from the PPG chip chart too, and then went to the local Dupont outlet because they are nice guys to deal with and they mixed it in acrylic urethane for me.  Montana Blue and it comes with a Chrysler paint code.

I used to have a 1980 Spirit and the dark blue (Navy?) on it was very similar.

Joe Fulton