Re: [AMC-list] Used Springs

" From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Looking at a collection of front springs once, I noticed the Javelin
" and Americans springs were the same diameter, but the Jav spring was
" shorter (by a lot) sitting on the shop floor. So I saved them with
" the intention of putting them to good use one day.
" Would the Jav springs fit in an American?

sure should, if they're '68-9; both jav and amx used the american knee
assembly those years.