Re: [AMC-list] 77 hornet amx questions

I don't know what happened, but that ad wasn't from me.
I was looking through your photo album, really dig it by the way, and have a ques/comment.
First, is the Isuzu rear a good replacement for the AMCs. I have run a Toyota 2z4 rear and it fits the Hornet type rear. It is the right width, 4 1/2 inch BP and stout/cheap.
Second, on the rear bolt acces for the I6. I install a stud just below the cover top and with the cover installed slip a washer and pipe that acts as a sleeve over the stud. Then with about 1/2 inch of thread showing, install a nut and tighten.
Easy, peesy......Russ