To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 68 AMX brakes

I had similar "pulling" problems with my '69 Javelin. It got to the point the car was a real handful to brake safely. It turned out to be the brass proportioning valve (?) that's mounted on the firewall. Everything was fine when I stored the car for the winter, come spring the right front brake would pull the front of the car. It almost acted like it was sticking - it would pull hard to the right when I first applied the brakes, but as I continued to brake it would even out.

Dan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandwich Maker" <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>