Re: [AMC-list] brakes

well, sure, the first release is always an improvement,
mine was freebie beta test unit.  they were supposed to send the first release but never did.

Thats what i get for trusting AMC version; beta 0.1

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508;
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.