Re: [AMC-list] brakes

One of my favorite tricks to bleed by myself, no not by cutting!

Cut a piece of 2X4 or other implement about the length between the seat bottom face
and the brake pedal, hold it in between, slide the seat forward to depress the pedal.
Crack the bleeder, tighten, move the seat back and repeat.

Can be a bit of a PIA, but it works, when I built my car the first time
I had a 2 year old and a baby, neither of which could help me bleed brakes!
My wife was busy at work most of the time.

The vacuum pump is much easier.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5