[AMC-list] my 195.6 OHV project -- exhaust mods

[AMC-list] my 195.6 OHV project -- exhaust mods

Here's my hacks to the exhaust system and ports. It looks a little odd but
the end result is I think a very clean and equalized port and manifold
system. Except for the fact that so much exhaust heat gets into the head,
the flow characteristics look much better than average now. The runners are
purely rectangular and equal length down into the "Y" in the manifold, which
a more free-flowing design than even hte later six.

http://wps.com/AMC/195.6OHV/Exhaust/