[AMC-list] Oops! (was Parting '68 Rebel SST 4dr in Seattle)

[AMC-list] Oops! (was Parting '68 Rebel SST 4dr in Seattle)

It's actually a '69! My bad! (the car we're fixing up is a '68) I have to make room at my place tuesday for my possible "new" acquisition: A '91 Grand Wagoneer! (It's body is pristine, but the leaky sunroof ruined the interior) Some stuff is missing off it (owner has been robbing bits to keep his '88 GW alive) but I should have it back in top running order by the end of June!~