[AMC-list] Parting '68 Rebel SST 4dr in Seattle

[AMC-list] Parting '68 Rebel SST 4dr in Seattle

Sadly this car is giving it's "life" that another couple AMCs will keep rolling, but there are some good parts yet.

Powerbrake booster with pedal and combo valve (with lines still attached) $50 obo

Trunk lid without rust $35

Floor pans (rustfree), firewall, inner fenders and rear quarters (uncut yet, but Tuesday is the day) open to price (shipping at cost)

Borgwarner auto $100 (speedo cable not included, but trans appears to be fresh and shifted well) with yoke.

Driveshaft $15 W/O yoke

Drum brake front (converting my roomate's car to disc so I'll have 2 sets) Open to offers (or may become trailer axle)

Motorola alt $15

4 Doors $25 each (no locks or front handles or front hinges) glass available separate.

Headlight doors $20 each

Steering column non-tilt auto $20 (was PS)

Swaybar (front) $20

Fairly recent bluish carpet set $20

some door sills

tail lights $50 the pair (minor crazing but no major cracks)

Rear bumper $50

Parts not listed may be available still

Parts spoken for:
Roof is gone
290 motor is going into my '82 Honcho
Model 20 is going into isabelle's car
Seats are ratty looking
Front bumper and fenders go to Isabelles car
hood springs spoken for. Maybe hinges too
Powersteering box and pump. Tierods and draglink
Gas tank
Wiper motor and harness