[AMC-list] free Spirit/SX4 parts

Everybody else is spring cleaning, so I might as well too. Hope to see
this stuff get used rather than shipped off to the scrapyard. Everything
fits either a Spirit or SX/4:

* doors, both left and right, with glass and all mechanisms. I've had
them under tarps and on blocks off the ground to avoid rust.

* two hatches with glass. One is extremely rusty, but the glass might be
good for transplanting into a fiberglass hatch. Both have defrost.

* rear seat with split back. nutmeg vinyl.

* non-tilt floor-shift steering column.

* TF transmission from 79 AMX 6cyl. (998? I asked here before, but I
forget now what exactly it was)

All of these are free, for pickup only in Bennington, VT.

thanks,
dan