Re: [AMC-list] so that's why I did this!!!

Re: [AMC-list] so that's why I did this!!!

why the hell should you feel bad about posting that with my motor issues? LOL.
im excited for you. because now i can use your experience with the oiling,
cooling, ignition, carbs and all on mine. lol. i wish i could have had my
motor done right now. the guys i work for, we are doing tons of farming now.
to much time bouncing in tractors and fixing equipment and all to have time
to THINK about ramblers really. sucks.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules