[AMC-list] AMC suff for sale

Contact Roy at oma825@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Its downsize time. I have A bunch of AMX 1/24 scale die cast cars, some plastic models, and a lot of Johnny Lightnings. Also have some books,shop manuals,showroom brochures, and other printed materials. How about a nice Chrome locking gas cap[OEM]for a 1975 Pacer. Have a lot of 1975 Pacer promo materials. Owned one for about 10 years. Bought first Rambler in 1965, saved a lot of stuff since then. Got some MOPAR die casts also. Any help appreciated on spreading the word. OK to give address. Thank You Roy