[AMC-list] Cheap 258 drive train in Orlando Florida

[AMC-list] Cheap 258 drive train in Orlando Florida

AMC friends.
We are upgrading my son's Hornet to a V8 so we won't be needing the straight 6 drive train any longer.

For the princely sum of $300 you can get a good running 258, brand new 1BBL carburetor rebuilt by Dyno Test Labs in Kenosha WI, NOS Thermostat housing, new valve cover gasket, new belts and hoses, new water pump, all engine brackets and accessories, 5 blade factory fan and a good working 904 tranny. You can also have the engine cross member and rear end.

Engine is blowing white smoke so it can stand a rebuild. Does run and work. Car came from a AZ car so the metal is so perfect. Comes with a/c brackets, PS brackets and pump, starter and alternator.

Contact Jeff in Orlando. This is a pick up only. 407-297-9500