Re: [AMC-list] FINDING HOMES FOR CARS..

So Jeff has 74 hatchback but need the passenger door from it... what else fits? Will the door from a two door Concord fit the 74 hatchback? Gremlin or Spirit door? I know about the window frame on the Spirit being different.
-----------
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:15:51 -0400
From: Jeff D <mr_amc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

AND A 74 HORNET HATCHBACK BODY WITH DRUMS ALL THE WAY AROUND , AND SOME RUST.. (CHEAP) THAT I WOULD LIKE TO FIND HOMES FOR. THE EAGLE BODY SHELL HAS NO FLOOR RUST OR ANY RUST IN THE FRONT SUSPENSION AREA EITHER.. GIVE ME SOMETHING, AND TOW IT HOME, AND IT IS YOURS... SAME WITH THE 74 HORNET, EXCEPT I NEED THE PASSENGER DOOR. IT HAS A GOOD WINDSHIELD..

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts