Re: [AMC-list] Fun with dent puller. hammer and dolly

Re: [AMC-list] Fun with dent puller. hammer and dolly

Thanks. I have no idea what kind of paint is on it right now.
Originally, it was anodized aluminum, in a nice shade of blue. Some
previous owner painted it. In some sections the paint is nice and
smooth, in others it is rough to the touch. You can see the up and
down stokes the person used when sighting along the side in the right
light. Wouldn't surprise me if it was rattle can paint - although I
don't know how I would be able to tell.

So - looks like there will be some sanding, sealing and priming before
painting. And probably a good conversation with my NAPA paint dealer.

I also checked on compressor rentals at my local hardware store. Their
rentals are small - 5 gallons and a low CFM. I need to check a few
other shops out.