Re: [AMC-list] Right hand R mirror

Thanks for checking - I appreciate it.

If I can't find one - I'll go with some huge fender-mounted clamp-on
mirrors. They would look really strange - but my dad used 'em with our
'69 Chevy wagon and a trailer that had to be at least 20-23 feet long.
I think it would be a kick to use 'em with the small Rambler American
and my little 8' popup.