[AMC-list] 70 Javelin shroud needed (not me)

[AMC-list] 70 Javelin shroud needed (not me)

If anyone has a lead my friend Brad Mathis is in need of a fan shroud and top radiator support for his 70 Javelin.  Anyone?

Sunday is our "Riga Dust Off" kick off mini show in Riga Michigan (last stop before Ohio).  A small swap, few cars and lots of club business along with a pot-luck.

Attended by Great Lakes Classic AMC, AMCruisers and Glass City AMC clubs.  Holding an auction of contributed parts and items for funding of the AMO Show in August.  IF you're in the neighborhood, stop by!

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=greatlakesamc

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.