Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:44:53 -0400
From: Marc Montoni <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Ambassador with Rubber Bands

This Ambassador actually doesn't look too bad on rubber bands:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/1708799080.html

At least it isn't skyjacked.

$4300 however is probably a bit north of reality.

-- Marc

Message: 7
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:06:55 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
From: " Russell T. Neyhart" <rtneyhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC,Rambler,Nash,Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Ambassador with Rubber Bands

Maybe he would sell it minus the ridiculous (just my opinion - I'm not much for the funky fresh rubber bands) rims for a reasonable price? Nice looking car though.

Russ (from Pa.)