[AMC-list] 1V Carb lead

Check out e-bay too!  I recently was looking for a 2bbl carb replacement w/glass bowl w/no results and the carter was a backup plan for my new friend.  We found 1 ( and three others) on e-bay all around the $80 price (including shipping) and they were nos.

The 2bbl Carter was a factory rebuild that he received and put on his 1964 Rambler w/36,000 miles.  Gold, super clean and solid and oh yeah, he bought it new in 64!  He turns 90 years old next month.  He put on the carb and it runs great.

So maybe e-bay will be of help Jeff!  Good Luck!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.