From: OVSProgram <OVSProgram@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: APCM Vehicle Buy Back April 24, 2010
To: "old.vehicle.scrapping" <old.vehicle.scrapping@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, April 23, 2010, 2:15 PM

Dear Subscriber,

Please see the attached APCM Inc. list of vehicles scheduled for buyback this Saturday, April 24, 2010 in Anaheim.  If you are interested in any of these vehicles, please contact APCM Inc. prior to May 3, 2010 at the following number.

APCM Inc.
Tel: 1-866-372-8862
To Subscribe or Unsubscribe from this list visit:

http://www.aqmd.gov/listserver/default.aspx