Re: [AMC-list] PARTING out 72 Hornet Sportabout; last call!!

Re: [AMC-list] PARTING out 72 Hornet Sportabout; last call!!

FYI, to anyone wondering where the h#!! this car is.

Area code 805

The 805 area code belongs to the state of California (CA) and some of the locations covered are Oxnard, Simi Valley and more:
State 	Larger cities in area code 805 	Time Zone
CA
California 	Arroyo Grande, Atascadero, Camarillo, Cambria, Carpinteria, El Paso De Robles, Fillmore, Goleta, Grover Beach, Lompoc, Moorpark, Morro Bay, Nipomo, Oceano, Ojai, Orcutt, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, San Buenaventura, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Santa Paula, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.