[AMC-list] Need 1V 196 carb!!

Jeff Puras of Peach State AMO in Georgia is looking for a 1V carb for a 196, preferably a Holley 1904FC (glass float bowl), but will consider others. It's for a 1960 Rambler Six (big car, ala Classic). If someone has one that is at least rebuildabale (everything moves freely) please contact Jeff ASAP with a description and price. A Carter AS-3536 or Holley 1909 would be acceptable if he can't find a 1904FC. I'm pretty sure they will bolt to the intake, but the linkage will be a bit different.

amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx