[AMC-list] High Compression 304 near Toronto Ontario for $25

[AMC-list] High Compression 304 near Toronto Ontario for $25

I was thinking about going to pick this up, but it's 250 miles each way.  I'm sure that there are some Canadian AMCers or FSJers who would want to go pick this up.  It should be the 210-HP/305 ft/lb 9.0:1 compression engine.

It's from a 71 Javelin and the owner/seller has confirmed the head casting #'s for me ... they're the 70 & early 71 52-cc heads.

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/pts/1670947089.html

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor
Rochester Hills, MI