[AMC-list] amc books & literature & whatnot

[AMC-list] amc books & literature & whatnot

Updated literature file on my site April 2010....

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/main/amc_literature.htm

lots of neat NOS American Motors literature, brochures, and stuff, a few new dealer orders for instance. Didn't bother with the used items! Have more photos to load, and if anyone wants anything there, email me directly for shipping quote. AMC original literature is a excellent resource for reference and of course to display with your classic AMC at shows and events where judges and attendees alike love to see authentic era related stuff for a American Motors vehicle.

What I have always enjoyed about AMC literature is the mindset. That is, the advertising agency and marketing departments views on what it might take to get you to buy a new AMC vehicle. Some of these included options and accessories from the many suppliers AMC had like radios from Krako, Motorola, Mitsubishi, RCA or spotlights, tissue dispensers, compasses, mirrors, man...did AMC push MIRRORS....and stuff like ski racks. Some of these Group 15 Accessories few have ever seen, others more common. My favorite is in back of a 1976 catalog there is these big CBs, I mean BIG......still remember them....but AMC sold them also! Not sure how many sold, but they were there to buy! Go look:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/main/76_amc1.jpg

So go take a look and if you see anything you like, let me know. Shipping worldwide since 1983.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com