From: gerrie <brenlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Rogue
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 16, 2010, 10:58 AM

I noticed that the Rambler was running warmer than usial, Yesterday I took the radiator to be cleaned and got it back today, installed it and found a water leak. The heater valve is rusted and the metal pipe broke off. The piece that broke off is still inside the rubber pipe. No other plan, so I blanked it off.

I allowed it to idle for about ten minutes, and discovered another leak.
The fuel pump was squirting a thin stream of petrol . Now this is the original fuel pump and is 41 years old. I dont think any modern fuel pump will last so long. By tighting the screws it stopped to leak, but I think it is time for a new pump. Would there be any pumps available? or should I go for a electric pump.
Gerrie Lindeque