[AMC-list] New AMC Magazine Website Up!!

[AMC-list] New AMC Magazine Website Up!!

Okay, got my website up and finished today! Didn't change much, just updated a few things. I didn't realize I'd let the back issue list slip so far behind! Hadn't updated it in two years!! Now it's up to the last issue. Credit card link works fine too. You can use the credit card link to make a PayPal payment or just send to farna@xxxxxxxx

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts