Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:09:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
To: AMC-LIST <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, FSJ-List
<FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Rick Jones <ajones8@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Good AMC day ... Budget AMC 360 stroker ... back
from the dyno

Hey guys,
Rick Jones, who?helped build the 304 stroker for my Grand Wagoneer?put together a sweet budget 360 stroker, pushing 383-cubes. Today I?met him?at the machine shop for the dyno session.? It was a good AMC day ... a really good day.??After nine pulls on the dyno and a handful of tweaks on the carb tuning, the engine?netted 406 HP and 425 ft/lb of torque ... all for about $650 more than the cost of a?stock 360 rebuild.

If you'd like to check out the build details, including pics and video from today's dyno session, it's online at http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=110924
?
Sincerely,
Greg Taylor?