Re: [AMC-list] Man, what a sucky day... CLOSED THREAD!!

Re: [AMC-list] Man, what a sucky day... CLOSED THREAD!!

I'm asking that this thread be terminated -- no more replys. It's an emotionally charged subject for Mark and other pet lovers. Nothing was meant by the initial message, just one friend letting his extended network of friends know something. Many of you don't necessarily view every other list member as a friend... more of an acquaintance. But there are a few of us who have been here a while that do view all list members as friends. I don't want to see feelings hurt and people offended over this, so the best thing to do is close it.

Off-topic "conversation" is inevitable on any mail list. As a rule we here usually keep it to a minimum without intervention. If it persists for more than a few days or for some reason looks like it may get out of hand I'll step in and ask that the thread be closed. If you have a problem with a thread it may be best to let myself or Tom J know via e-mail rather than post directly on the list.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts